Level of Care (or LOC) availability is determined by each individual facility. You will need to add the available LOCs that your facility provides to the ERPCloud system in order to assign patients to those LOCs.
How to Add LOCs to Your Facility:
- Select Facilities on the Main Menu
- Click on the the desired Facility
- On the bottom of the Facility page, you can see the currently available Levels of Care as well as add a new one.
- Select the button +Add LOC
- Select desired LOC and click Add LOC
Now that you have added LOCs to your system, you can assign them to patients! Learn how to change patient’s LOC here.