Add New Patient #
- From the Main Menu go to Patients > + Add Patient
- Fill out all required information.
Intake an Existing Patient #
- From the Main Menu go to Patients
- Select “discharged” or “alumni” in filters.
- Click on the patient you want to intake
- Click “Intake” button once on the patient profile
- Fill our intake form. Note: Keep the default selection for ERP Program as “Pre-Intake” to enable day 1 billing
ERP Pre-Intake #
- Follow the intake steps on the patient overview on the Patient Profile.
- Optional: Enable the patient’s Patient Portal to let the patient create an account and login from their personal device to take assessments and use other features of the system.
Administer Intake Assessments #
After clicking on the administer intake assessments button and confirming in the popup, the patients intake assessments will be scheduled and automatically started. At this point you can hand the device over to the patient and let them take the assessments.
Note: During this step the system is locked down so that you don’t have to worry about the patient being able to see other patients info. The system will ask for the user to log back in to prevent unwanted access.
Assign Clinician/Staff #
A staff member needs to be assigned to the patient in order to move on to the final step of intake and begin treatment. Go to the “Assigned Staff” tab to assign a staff member.
Complete Clinical Evaluation #
This needs to be completed by a licensed clinician. Learn more about clinical evaluations here.
At the end of the evaluation you will be prompted to select a Level of Care and ERP Program (either Substance Abuse or Mental Health) for the patient. Note: Don’t see the LOC you need? Levels of Care need to be added to each Facility, learn more here.
You have now completed Patient Intake and the patient and will start regularly scheduled assessments weekly.