New score results have been added for the GSE, GAD-7, and the PTSD (PCL-5) assessments. You will now be shown a worded result instead of just the numerical score.
Assessment Sign Off
Your identified Qualified Health Professional for your facility can now sign off on multiple assessments at the same time.
This is intended to make billing easier by having a Qualified Health Professional sign off on assessments which patients have completed (within the last 3 days) or are scheduled to complete.
You will see the link that will take you to the sign off box in your portal on both the ERP HUB dashboards (on all devices) and the TAP (tablets only) – see images below:
HUB Dashboard notification example:
TAP tablet notification example:
Select the QHP from the dropdown and enter your facility’s 4 digit PIN code for verification:
Then complete the sign off:
After completing a sign off, a confirmation email is sent to the clinician that signed off on the assessments with a list of all the assessments that were signed off on.
For assessments that have been signed off on, the clinician’s signature will be shown next to the patient’s signature when looking at the completed assessment:
“Assessment Sign Off Required” toggle is set to OFF by default for all facilities.
An assessment only needs to be signed off on once, regardless of whether it has been completed or is scheduled to be completed when it is signed off on.
On TAP (tablet), the sign off link only appears if following conditions are met.
1. The facility has the “Assessment Sign Off Required” toggle turned ON under facility settings.
2. The facility logged into TAP has at least 1 employee who is marked as a “Qualified Health Professional”.
3. There are assessments that need to be signed off on.
In the provider portal (HUB), the sign off link only appears if following conditions are met.
1. The logged in user is marked as a “Qualified Health Professional”
2. The facility/s that the logged in user has access to have the “Assessment Sign Off Required” toggle turned ON under facility settings.
3. There are assessments that need to be signed off on for the facility/s that the logged in user has access to.