Putting Patient Engagement First.
The science is clear. Patients who are involved in the treatment process, experience more effective clinical encounters.
Our mission at ERPHealth is to align the interest of all behavioral healthcare stakeholders by improving; outcomes, health equity and value.
For long-term recovery to be possible, patients must be the agent of change. ERPHealth puts a patient in the driver’s seat of their treatment journey, empowering patients to better self-assess and modify their behaviors.
Your Outcome Tracking Platform
Making Outcome Tracking Easy
Collect patient-reported assessment Data simply and securely
With HIPAA compliant patient access points on ERPHealth TAP devices or remotely on any mobile with internet connection.
Use Patient-reported Data to Individualize Treatment in Real-time
Streamline treatment by focusing of areas on concern highlighted on the ERPHealth HUB dashboard.
Deliver Measurement-Based Care throughout the patient’s wellness journey
Promote innovation in behavioral health and keep patients engaged in treatment after discharge with GRO: Your Chronic Care App.
Why Track Outcomes with ERPHealth?
ERPHealth embraces the “Triple Aim” of the Institute for Healthcare Improvement: to improve population health, enhance the experience and outcomes of patients, and reduce the cost of care for our communities. Tracking outcomes to individualize treatment and deliver measurement-based care benefits everyone;
- Get better outcomes with treatment tailored to the individual in real-time.
- Develop better self-management, awareness of symptoms, and potential triggers.
- Engage in treatment with collaboration between patient and provider.
- Gain a greater sense of autonomy which can lower early discharge rates (AMAs).
- Demonstrate value-based care in the behavioral health space.
- Streamline treatment by focusing on areas of concern highlighted by the ERPHealth dashboard.
- Improve clinical decisions about treatment and create informed treatment plans.
- Use third-party verified outcomes to negotiate better in-network rates.
- Use third-party verified outcomes to enable network provider oversight.
- Increase transparency of provider performance to validate expenditures.
- Promote greater provider adherence to treatment guidelines.
- Reduce the cost of health care for communities by keeping providers and payors accountable.